Being able to enroll your car in a roadside assistance program will keep you feel safe and relieved especially when you are travelling to an unfamiliar destination. Most roadside assistance offer services such as jumpstarting battery, flat tire changing, free delivery of fuel and many more. However, there are tons of companies in the industry vying for your attention to enroll your car into their services. This is precisely the reason why...
Recent Blog Posts
One of the most helpful insurance a car owner should have is roadside assistance. However, when you already have enrolled into an auto insurance, roadside assistance is one of the key features that these services have. More often than not, if you add up roadside assistance into your auto insurance, you will receive services such as towing, flat tire service, fuel delivery and other things that will help your car recover especially when you meet...
- Common Vehicle Maintenace Mistakes December 26, 2017Proper vehicle maintenance is a combination of professional mechanical work as well as small and consistent DIY pest practices on the part of the owner. Nevertheless, both sides can still be responsible for some of the most common errors made when maintaining cars. Car owners are advised consistently to practice good maintenance skills in the […]
- New Cars Are Lacking A Spare Tire December 22, 2017As part of their push to boost fuel economy and lower overall weight, a number of automakers have resorted to removing spare tires from their latest model offerings. According to Consumer Reports, almost 28% of the vehicles sold in 2017 don’t come with spare tires. The result is a significant burden and added cost to […]
- What To Do If You Run Out Of Gas October 13, 2017One of the biggest fears that drivers have is running out of gas in the middle of nowhere. However, this is also one of the most simple mechanical breakdowns to avoid. If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of being out of gas, the tips below could be the difference between you having to […]
- Preparing Your Car for Fall October 6, 2017Pumpkin-themed foods and back to school are in, and summer is officially coming to an end. Pretty soon the weather will be going from the comfortable post-summer season to a more icky and brisk one. During the fall months being a safe driver requires more discipline and attention. However, first, your car needs a little […]
- Preparing Young Drivers For Driving August 30, 2017Does your family have a new driver? Before handing them your car keys, be sure to have all of the information you need on what all the legal requirements are for new drivers that must be met before obtaining their first driver’s license. From getting a driver’s permit to obtaining auto insurance for a young […]
- Tips To Stay Safe On Your Motorcycle August 25, 2017Riding a motorcycle is a great way to save on gas while having fun. If you have ever ridden a motorcycle before, you are well aware of the fact that bikes are more dangerous than cars. Did you know that motorcyclists were 30 times more likely to die in a crash compared to individuals who […]
- Perform Efficient Vehicle Inspections August 23, 2017Vehicle inspections taken both before and after trips can benefit fleets of all types and sizes. It is important for fleet managers to provide the necessary training, so that fleet drivers understand what needs to be assessed and how to figure out if there is anything wrong with their vehicle. Knowing where and what to […]
- How To Be A Better Backseat Driver August 18, 2017There’s nothing like packing up some food and filling up your tank and hitting the road with your friends. However, when it comes to driving long distance, a car full of people can make the ride a little bit of a nuisance. Not only that, but there is a study out there that found that […]
- Road Assistance Tips For The Heat August 16, 2017As Americans brace themselves for potential record level temperatures across the country during the hottest summer months, drivers are encouraged to prepare their vehicles for the excessive heat. Six key areas should be addressed by drivers to help ensure that their vehicles survive the summer temperatures: 1. Clean and Secure Auto Batteries Vibration and heat […]
- Five Most Common Reasons Drivers End Up Stranded On The Side Of A Road June 2, 2017As a driver, no one wants to be stranded on the side of the road; however, most of us end up there sooner or later. The following are the top five reasons that drivers end up stranded, and the steps you can take to decrease your chances of ending up there. Flat Tires Drivers often […]